FENIX NTM ®
Innovative material, whose main characteristic is its exterior surface.
Obtained through a nanotechnology process, which is characterised by the use of acrylic resins that are hardened and fixed through an Electron Beam Curing process. With a low light reflectance, their surface is extraordinarily matte, anti-fingerprint, pleasant and soft to the touch. Suitable for multiple interior design uses: kitchen, hospitality, health, transport, bathrooms, furniture (tables, shelves, partitions). Thanks to the use of last-generation acrylic resins, Fenix NTM surfaces are extremely dense.
- Minimum light reflectance, extremely matte surface.
- Micro-scratches may be repaired thermally.
- Soft to the touch.
- Resistance to scratches and abrasion.
- Resistance to dry heat.
- High resistance to acid solvents & household reagents.
- Reinforced anti-bacteria property.